Norfolk-based retailer in finals of Shop of the Year awards
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk-based food hall has been named as one of the finalists in the Guild of Fine Food's annual Shop of the Year awards.
Bakers and Larners in Holt is one of 45 independent retail outlets chosen, and is named in the food hall category.
The awards recognise and promote excellence in independent retail.
The shop will now receive an announced visit from one of the judges and a mystery shopper.
Michael Baker, Managing Director of Bakers & Larners, said: 'We are overwhelmed by this nomination and are incredibly grateful to receive this accolade, which is a huge endorsement of the hard work and enthusiasm of our staff.'
You may also want to watch:
The judges will rate, score and provide feedback on every aspect of the shops before agreeing on an overall category winner.
The winner will be announced on Monday, March 11 at Fodder Farm Shop and Café in Harrogate.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend