As Moveable Feast returns to Norwich tonight - send us your reviews
- Credit: Simon Finlay
Tonight promises a culinary adventure for a village-sized community of food lovers who will be taking to the streets of Norwich to enjoy a three-course dinner with a difference.
And if you're taking part in tonight's Lloyd Addison's Moveable Feast, we want to hear from you - whether you send us a photograph of the food you're eating or a review of the highlights of your night, we want you to share your dinner with us.
The Moveable Feast is a highlight of the EDP Adnams Norfolk Food and Drink Festival which involves an army of nearly 850 diners wandering from restaurant to restaurant enjoying one of three courses at three different dining establishments.
Participating restaurants include The Assembly House, Norwich City College's Hotel School at Blackfriars' Hall, Brasted's at Dragon Hall, Bam Bam, Lam Thai, The Iron House, The Wine Cellar, The Dining Rooms at Cinema City, Farmer Browns, Figaro, Pinocchios, St Benedict's Restaurant, The Library, Bedfords and Talc on Timberhill.
Last year, the feast - which begins at The Forum tonight at 6.30pm - raised a staggering £11,000 for Parkinson's UK, with all funds going directly to help find a cure for the disease and help those living with the condition - this year organisers hope to raise even more cash.
You may also want to watch:
Stacia Briggs will be live tweeting from the event on @EDP24. Send your pictures, reviews and comments to email@example.com
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner