Are these the strangest job titles you’ve seen?
- Credit: AP
Some of the strangest job titles have been revealed, including Customer Happiness Hero and Genius.
Glassdoor said a study of thousands of vacancies on its site showed some interesting jobs as well as more traditional roles.
Among the weirdest were:
n Tug Master – responsible for safe operations of a tug vessel.
n Econometrician – type of economist who integrates statistics and maths.
n Customer Happiness Hero – customer service job with a fancy name.
n Genius – troubleshooter at Apple stores.
- 1 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off
- 2 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 3 5 famous faces who were born in King's Lynn
- 4 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 5 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 6 Woman’s death prompts ‘significant dangers’ warning over A11 cycle races
- 7 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 8 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 9 Norfolk start-up taking on retail giant Amazon
- 10 Seven people arrested after 50 vehicles stopped by police at Thickthorn
n Scrum Master – facilitator for a development team.
A Glassdoor spokesman said: 'We all have a pretty good idea what a finance manager, HR manager, electrical engineer and graphic designer does, but some jobs are a bit more niche, with weird and wonderful job titles that would have most people scratching their head to work out what the job actually is.'