Are these the strangest job titles you’ve seen?
- Credit: AP
Some of the strangest job titles have been revealed, including Customer Happiness Hero and Genius.
Glassdoor said a study of thousands of vacancies on its site showed some interesting jobs as well as more traditional roles.
Among the weirdest were:
n Tug Master – responsible for safe operations of a tug vessel.
n Econometrician – type of economist who integrates statistics and maths.
You may also want to watch:
n Customer Happiness Hero – customer service job with a fancy name.
n Genius – troubleshooter at Apple stores.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 5 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 8 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 9 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
n Scrum Master – facilitator for a development team.
A Glassdoor spokesman said: 'We all have a pretty good idea what a finance manager, HR manager, electrical engineer and graphic designer does, but some jobs are a bit more niche, with weird and wonderful job titles that would have most people scratching their head to work out what the job actually is.'