Archant’s Digital Decoded seminars hailed a success by organisers
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Organisers of a seminar series on digital marketing for small and medium-sized businesses have hailed the events as a 'great success'.
More than 270 delegates attended the Digital Decoded seminars by media group Archant in Norwich, Ipswich and Great Yarmouth.
The sessions featured talks on a range of digital marketing strategies, with businesses also having the opportunity for one-on-one conversations with experts on topics such as the use of websites and video.
Jamie Brown, Archant regional digital manager for Norfolk and Suffolk, said many businesses had indicated they would attend similar events.
'The feedback we have got is that people were surprised by how much we knew and how much we were able to pass on,' he said.
You may also want to watch:
Steve Philp, new business development manager at Archant, said feedback from the events will be used to inform the planning of more digital marketing seminars.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit