Adnams boss and former LEP chair joins wealth managers
- Credit: Archant
The chief executive of EDP Top100 company Adnams has been appointed chairman of SG Wealth Management.
Andy Wood has been tasked with guiding the Norwich-based financial services company to the next stage of its development.
It comes after Dr Wood recently stepped down from his position as chair of the New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership.
The company has offices in Norwich and Ipswich and is run by founding directors Neil Shillito and Stephen Girling.
Dr Wood said: 'I am delighted to be joining SGWM and to help Stephen and Neil shape the next stage of the company's development.
You may also want to watch:
'From the outset the company has sought to do things differently in the world of financial services such as rejecting commission-based selling in favour of a transparent fee-based approach. The company has a clearly articulated set of values, puts the customer first and seeks to bring these things to life in real and tangible ways. The rich talent within the organisation and this values-based approach is what attracted me to the company.'
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Hethersett high school sends pupils home after four coronavirus cases
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford