Fire breaks out at barn in west Norfolk
- Credit: Google Maps
Fire crews spent more than half an hour at the scene of a barn blaze in west Norfolk.
Two crews were called to a farm in Ploughman's Drove in Feltwell after a fire broke out in a barn.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said: "A call came through at 9.21am this morning. Two appliances from Methwold attended but the fire was extinguished prior to arrival."
After the fire was extinguished a thermal camera was used to scan for hotspots.
There were no reports of any injuries.
It comes after a large blaze broke out at a farm between Walpole Cross Keys and Terrington St Clement which was still burning more than 24 hours after it first started.
A tall stack of hay bales caught fire and led to the fire service advising nearby residents to close doors and windows.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden