Royal Baby’s name revealed
- Credit: PA
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have revealed the name of their son.
In a statement posted on Instagram, the couple said: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are pleased to announce they have named their first born child:
Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
"This afternoon Their Royal Highnesses introduced Her Majesty The Queen to her eighth great-grandchild at Windsor Castle. The Duke of Edinburgh and The Duchess' mother were also present for this special occasion."
Earlier today baby Archie was introduced to the public for the first time as he attended a photocall in St George's Hall at Windsor Castle.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation