Royal Baby’s name revealed
- Credit: PA
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have revealed the name of their son.
In a statement posted on Instagram, the couple said: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are pleased to announce they have named their first born child:
Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
"This afternoon Their Royal Highnesses introduced Her Majesty The Queen to her eighth great-grandchild at Windsor Castle. The Duke of Edinburgh and The Duchess' mother were also present for this special occasion."
Earlier today baby Archie was introduced to the public for the first time as he attended a photocall in St George's Hall at Windsor Castle.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages