Concern for Norfolk man missing since Valentine’s Day
- Credit: Archant
There is growing concern for the welfare of a missing Norfolk man.
Adam Harvey, a 48-year-old from Hingham, was reported missing on the morning of Wednesday, February 19, and has not been seen since Friday, February 14.
Mr Harvey is described as white, of medium build, 6ft in height and with a beard. He is expected to be dressed in a camouflage top and trousers and wearing beige army-style boots.
He is expected to be on foot in the Happisburgh area.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for help to trace Mr Harvey, and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen him.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
Anyone with information is urged to contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting incident number 111 of Wednesday, February 19, 2020.