Concern for Norfolk man missing since Valentine’s Day
- Credit: Archant
There is growing concern for the welfare of a missing Norfolk man.
Adam Harvey, a 48-year-old from Hingham, was reported missing on the morning of Wednesday, February 19, and has not been seen since Friday, February 14.
Mr Harvey is described as white, of medium build, 6ft in height and with a beard. He is expected to be dressed in a camouflage top and trousers and wearing beige army-style boots.
He is expected to be on foot in the Happisburgh area.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for help to trace Mr Harvey, and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen him.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
Anyone with information is urged to contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting incident number 111 of Wednesday, February 19, 2020.