Long queues following crash on A140 near country house
Police have urged motorists to avoid a stretch of the A140 following a crash earlier this evening.
At around 6pm on Monday evening, a team from South Norfolk Police was called to reports of a crash close to Dunston Hall.
Officers have warned that traffic has built up as a result while the vehicles are recovered from the scene.
Posting on Twitter, an officer wrote: "Units from @SouthNorfPolice are on scene at an RTC on the #A140 near to Dunston Hall.
" We are in the process of removing the vehicles, but there are long queues of traffic whilst this takes place. Please avoid the area if possible."
You may also want to watch:
The incident happened at around 5.15pm and involved a black Audi and a silver Citroen Berlingo. Neither of the drivers were injured in the crash.
Police remained on scene until around 7.30pm while the vehicles were recovered.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting