Road to be closed for £250,000 resurfacing works
- Credit: Archant
Diversions will be in place for two weeks as a road will be temporarily closed for resurfacing.
The £250,000 work is set to replace existing damaged road on sections of the A1122 Downham Road in Nordelph.
The road resurfacing, which will be carried out by Norfolk County Council (NCC), will start on Saturday, June 13 from the Barroway Drove junction to Watermans Way in Salters Lode.
In order to reduce traffic disruption, the road will be closed in four phases over two weeks.
Phase one: Barroway Drove junction to B1097 Silt Road junction 6.00 am Saturday, June 13 to midnight Sunday, June 14.
You may also want to watch:
Phase two: B1097 Silt Road junction to Watermans Way 7.00 pm to 6.00 am Monday, June 15 to Friday, June 19.
Phase three: B1097 Silt Road junction to Watermans Way 6.00 am Saturday, June 20 to midnight Sunday, June 21.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 7 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 8 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 9 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 10 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
Phase four: B1097 Silt Road junction to Watermans Way 7.00 pm to 6.00 am Monday, June 22 to Friday, June 26.
Diversion routes will be in place while work is in progress and the road will be open at other times.
READ MORE: Major US Air Force exercise over North Sea