Teenager dies a week after car flips into field
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old has died a week after suffering life-threatening injuries when a car overturned into a field.
Emergency services were called to Station Road, near the Middleton junction, near King’s Lynn, shortly before 8pm last Wednesday.
Police attended following reports of a single vehicle collision involving a dark Ford Fiesta.
The care left the road on a bend on Station Road, near Keeper’s Cottage.
The teenager, a passenger in the car, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with life-threatening injuries, where he died a week later.
The driver of the car and another passenger, both aged 17, suffered minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver was arrested and taken to King’s Lynn police investigation centre.
Officers ask anyone who saw the crash or who has information about it to contact the Swaffham roads and armed policing team on 101, quoting incident number 432 of April 22.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich