Take a look inside this 16th century Suffolk farmhouse up for sale for £795,000
- Credit: Archant
Character, space and all the mod cons you could need – this Grade II listed farmhouse at Chediston Green in Suffolk has it all, including an excellent range of purpose-built outbuildings.
Nestled in just over two acres of well-maintained grounds, Willow Farm is currently on the market with Musker McIntyre at a guide price of £795,000.
Inside, there is a charming entrance hall which leads on to a reception room on either side. To the right, there is a lovely sitting room with impressive timber beams and a stunning red brick fireplace and, to the left, a generously-proportioned dining room.
There is also a study, bathroom and spacious kitchen on this floor, which is well-equipped with a good range of handmade units and currently serves as an informal dining area.
Upstairs there is an impressive 18ft room which is a light and airy space and has both east and west-facing windows. This has served as a playroom and a family room but offers ample potential - perhaps as an additional bedroom and/or bathroom - or could simply be enjoyed as it is.
You may also want to watch:
There are also two good-sized double bedrooms on this floor and a large master suite which features beautiful timber beams and a gorgeous high-vaulted ceiling. It also has access to a large dressing room and an ensuite shower room.
While the main house itself offers an abundance of superbly appointed accommodation, it also comes with an excellent range of purpose-built outbuildings. These include a coach-house, which has enough space for up to four vehicles, and a separate workshop with extensive office space above.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 7 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house
For more information about this property, contact Musker McIntyre on 01986 888205.