Small but perfectly formed: see inside this pretty little cottage for sale in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A Grade II listed cottage has come up for sale in a north Norfolk town for £265,000.
Nestled in the historic town of Holt, famed for its colour-washed Georgian buildings and north Norfolk charm, Footpath Cottage is described by selling agents Sowerbys as a “true gem” on the property market.
It’s certainly tiny, with just under 500 sq ft of living space spread across two floors – but what it doesn’t have in size it certainly has in character. The property would make an ideal holiday let or used as a bolthole or romantic retreat and is available to buy for £265,00 – testament to its prime location in the town.
It features an open-plan living area with sitting room and kitchen, including a wonderful red brick fireplace with electric wood-burner. The rustic ‘in frame’ kitchen also provides plenty of charm.
A concealed staircase leads to a stunning upstairs bedroom, featuring ornate exposed brick and flint walls and an impressive vaulted ceiling with timber beams. Off the bedroom there is a bathroom with roll-top bath.
You may also want to watch:
While the property has no outside space, the town centre is very much on its doorstep. A good range of pubs, restaurants and shops – including eclectic antiques and charming curios – are just a short walk away, and there is also access to the peaceful memorial gardens opposite.
For more information, please contact Sowerbys on 01263 710777.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 Rescuers resume search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith