Wymondham Players appeal for breakables for Noel Coward’s Blithe Spirit
Forget Cash in the Attic, and Antiques Roadshow, Wymondham Players are seeking your help.
The company are in rehearsal for a production of Noel Coward's Blithe Spirit – an improbable farce centred on a successful novelist and his research into the occult for his new book.
Mayhem eventually ensues, including the virtual disintegration of their home by the 'spirits' unintentionally raised. To this end Wymondham Players are putting out an appeal for large vases, ornaments, jardini�res, ornamental plates, etc. with which to dress the set, for a total of seven technical and show performances.
Bearing in mind the fate of these doomed pieces, anything repaired, chipped, cracked or broken will be more than acceptable.
Anyone who can help with offers of appropriate breakables, please contact Heather Carpenter on 01953 601198.
You may also want to watch:
Blithe Spirit is performed on April 18-21, 7.45pm, at Central Hall, Back Lane, Wymondham.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Petrol queues causing rush hour delays despite assurances over fuel supply