Wroxham desperately need to end losing sequence at Heybridge
- Credit: Ian Burt
Wroxham travel to Heybridge Swifts tonight aiming to halt a miserable run that has seen them lose their previous five league games.
The Yachtsmen have been involved in some keenly contested matches since David Coyle replaced Damian Hilton in January, but have failed to add to their meagre points tally and remain 13 points adrift of safety.
They have two games in hand on Soham, the side who currently lie fourth from bottom, and need to take full advantage of the first of them to retain a realistic chance of beating the drop.
Opponents Heybridge are also battling against relegation, although they are three points above Soham and could take a giant step towards safety by winning tonight.
Meanwhile Gorleston will be aiming to close the gap on Thurlow Nunn League Premier Division leaders Mildenhall to eight points - with four games in hand - when they host Brantham.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143