Wortham set for Victorian Christmas market event
The Friends of Wortham Church are holding their annual Victorian Christmas market on Friday, December 7.
Organisers are promising more stalls, many under cover, with much better lighting and parking facilities for this year's charity event between 4pm and 7 pm outside Wortham Post Office and Tea Shop
There will be the usual variety of Christmas stalls including hot dogs, raffle which will include a Christmas hamper, gift baskets, tombola, holly wreaths, sequined decorations and cake stall.
The Tea Shop will be open for teas and coffees and will also be serving mince pies and mulled wine with donations going to East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
Entertainment will be from the singers of Discord, music from Jonnie Ling's fairground organ and carols from the local primary school children.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a town crier, Father Christmas arriving on his decorated sleigh, and Magic Marks children's entertainment.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront