VIDEO: Prehistoric beasts to visit Norwich, Swanton Morley and King’s Lynn as part of the Norfolk and Norwich Festival
People will be able to get up close and personal to giant prehistoric beasts at this year's Norfolk and Norwich Festival.
Australian company Erth Visual and Physical Inc is bringing the Dinosaur Petting Zoo to the festival for what will be a UK premiere.
The Dinosaur Petting Zoo will tour venues and schools across the county, giving children the chance to help feed, water and care for life-like prehistoric marvels.
The show comes with a warning to watch out as not all the dinosaurs are as tame as they might seem!
The Dinosaur Petting Zoo will be at Chapelfield Gardens, in Norwich, on May 12 and 13 at midday and 3pm, at Millennium Plain, in Norwich, on May 15 and 16 at 4.30pm, at The Walks, Tennyson Road, King's Lynn, on May 19 at midday and 3pm, and at Swanton Morley Village Hall on May 20 at midday and 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
It will also be part of the Festival Feats in Norwich on May 26.
The zoo is a free and unticketed event.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 8 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 9 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"