Two new photographic exhibitions open at Wingfield Barns
Two new photographic print exhibitions have opened at Wingfield Barns.
The subject matter of the images on display at the arts venue near Diss is varied including landscapes, portraiture, abstract as well as images of other genres.
The Suffolk Monochrome Group are a select group of twelve, dedicated and highly experienced photographers whose aim is to enjoy and promote the art of monochrome photography.
The group are proud to be holding their fourth annual exhibition of their work at Wingfield Barns. Their exhibition runs until Sunday, April 29.
'The Creative Group' of The Royal Photographic Society is a special interest group within the society. 'Creative photography' is a form of the visual arts which seeks to employ the technology of photographic equipment and materials in order to create images which, through the input and personal expression of the photographer, stimulate the imagination, feelings and senses of the viewer.
You may also want to watch:
This is the first showing of the Creative Group's 2012 print exhibition and runs until Sunday, May 27.
Entry to both exhibitions is free. For more information, call 01379 384505 or visit www.wingfieldbarns.com
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler