Tina Turner tribute and X Factor winner Sam Bailey to perform at Marina Theatre in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A tribute show, which celebrates the music of Tina Turner, kicks off an exciting programme of events at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft.
Music, an X Factor favourite and big screen entertainment will be showcased at the venue in the week ahead.
Totally Tina will be performed tomorrow night (Saturday, May 13) at 7.30pm, as the UK's official number one tribute to the Queen of Rock and Roll takes to the stage.
Featuring state of the art video screens, lighting and sound systems, a fabulous live band, the Totally Tina dancers with fully choreographed dance routines, fire performers and costumes galore this promises to be one spectacular show!
Tickets cost £21, concessions £19.
You may also want to watch:
Attention then turns to a former X Factor winner and her latest tour on Sunday, May 14 at 7.30pm.
Hot off the back of her portrayal of Mama Morton in the critically-acclaimed musical Chicago, X Factor winner Sam Bailey returns to the stage with her very own live show Sing My Heart Out.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 7 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 8 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 9 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
VIP tickets costing £75 – which include a VIP seat, a meet and greet with Sam Bailey before the performance in the Marina Privilege Lounge and a photo opportunity – are available, with full price tickets costing £29.50.
Attention then turns to the big screen, as Their Finest (12A) starring Gemma Arterton will be shown at 2.30pm and 7.30pm on Monday, May 15 and Tuesday, May 16.
A screening of Julius Caesar from the Royal Shakespeare Company (12A), concludes another busy of entertainment on Wednesday, May 17 at 7pm. Angus Jackson directs Shakespeare's epic political tragedy, as the race to claim the empire spirals out of control.
All seats £10.
To book tickets, call the box office on 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk