YouTube star Tanya Burr to hold book signing in Norwich this weekend
- Credit: PA
Norwich-born YouTube superstar Tanya Burr is holding a book signing in the city on Sunday at a secret location.
The former Long Stratton High pupil will be signing copies of her debut cookbook 'Tanya Bakes' but the exact location is being kept under wraps.
The signing is part of a seven-date tour which will see the 27-year-old, who has 3.5 million subscribers on YouTube, travel around the UK and Ireland to meet fans.
Ticket holders at the Norwich event have been told that they will be unable to have group selfies with Tanya and no other posed photos of her will be allowed.
They will, however, be allowed to take individual selfies with Tanya. Only Tanya Bakes books will be signed and there will not be time for individual dedications in the books. Only those with tickets will be allowed in, but children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. The adult will be allowed in without a ticket.
This is the second book the beauty blogger has released following the best seller Love, Tanya- an autobiography and beauty guide.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed