YouTube star Tanya Burr to hold book signing in Norwich this weekend
- Credit: PA
Norwich-born YouTube superstar Tanya Burr is holding a book signing in the city on Sunday at a secret location.
The former Long Stratton High pupil will be signing copies of her debut cookbook 'Tanya Bakes' but the exact location is being kept under wraps.
The signing is part of a seven-date tour which will see the 27-year-old, who has 3.5 million subscribers on YouTube, travel around the UK and Ireland to meet fans.
Ticket holders at the Norwich event have been told that they will be unable to have group selfies with Tanya and no other posed photos of her will be allowed.
They will, however, be allowed to take individual selfies with Tanya. Only Tanya Bakes books will be signed and there will not be time for individual dedications in the books. Only those with tickets will be allowed in, but children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. The adult will be allowed in without a ticket.
You may also want to watch:
This is the second book the beauty blogger has released following the best seller Love, Tanya- an autobiography and beauty guide.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Former village pub for sale as home
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 7 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 8 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 9 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 10 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000