YouTube star and rapper KSI coming to Norwich in 2021 tour
- Credit: PA
YouTuber and rapper KSI has announced he is coming to Norwich on his 2021 tour.
KSI, whose real name is Olajide Olayinka Williams ‘JJ’ Olatunji, will be appearing at The Waterfront on May 20, 2021, as part of his 10-day tour across the UK.
Presale tickets are on sale now with general sale starting on Friday, October 30 at 9am.
KSI started his career as a YouTuber in 2009 where he uploaded gaming-commentary videos.
Since then, he has racked up 22 million subscribers and participated in a YouTube boxing matches which had up to 4.9 million viewers across three matches.
You may also want to watch:
Now he is having success with his music career with hits including Down Like That, Houdini and Lighter which were all top 10 singles.
To grab your tickets to see KSI, visit shops.ticketmasterpartners.com/ksi-2021
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen