YouTube star and rapper KSI coming to Norwich in 2021 tour
- Credit: PA
YouTuber and rapper KSI has announced he is coming to Norwich on his 2021 tour.
KSI, whose real name is Olajide Olayinka Williams ‘JJ’ Olatunji, will be appearing at The Waterfront on May 20, 2021, as part of his 10-day tour across the UK.
Presale tickets are on sale now with general sale starting on Friday, October 30 at 9am.
KSI started his career as a YouTuber in 2009 where he uploaded gaming-commentary videos.
Since then, he has racked up 22 million subscribers and participated in a YouTube boxing matches which had up to 4.9 million viewers across three matches.
You may also want to watch:
Now he is having success with his music career with hits including Down Like That, Houdini and Lighter which were all top 10 singles.
To grab your tickets to see KSI, visit shops.ticketmasterpartners.com/ksi-2021
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 6 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 9 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death