Young classical singer to debut at Cromer Pier Show
- Credit: Archant
A light classical singer will be making his variety show debut at the Cromer Pier Show this summer.
Louis Yssel, who has performed across the world with acts including Seal, Il Divo and Take That, will be one of the acts in the summer spectacular which runs from June 21-September 20 at the Pavilion Theatre.
Shows will be held at 7.30pm between Tuesdays and Saturdays and matinée performances of the Show Two, featuring the main Seaside Special performers, will be held at 2.30pm on some of the days.
And to have the chance of seeing Louis Yssel and the rest of the Cromer Pier Show cast buy this week's North Norfolk News to enter a competition to win a pair of tickets to any evening performance of the show.
Louis Yssel began his musical career at the age of 18 after being spotted by international act Mario Frangoulis.
His first professional performance was at the Sun City Superbowl in South Africa in front of 6,000 people after being invited on stage by Mario Frangoulis.
Since then Louis has sung light classical pieces at the Palace of the Lost City for guests including Oprah Winfrey, Mariah Carey as well as the Royal Family of Jordan and has also starred as one of the lead vocalists in the show Let there be Rock.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 10 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
When he was 19 years old Louis opened a concert for Seal and in 2007 he sang at a John Legend concert.
He has also toured across Britain, Spain Sweden and Finland with pop/classical group Il Divo, Take That and Westlife.
His first solo album was called Reflections.
To book tickets for the pier show call the theatre box office on 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com