Young classical singer to debut at Cromer Pier Show
- Credit: Archant
A light classical singer will be making his variety show debut at the Cromer Pier Show this summer.
Louis Yssel, who has performed across the world with acts including Seal, Il Divo and Take That, will be one of the acts in the summer spectacular which runs from June 21-September 20 at the Pavilion Theatre.
Shows will be held at 7.30pm between Tuesdays and Saturdays and matinée performances of the Show Two, featuring the main Seaside Special performers, will be held at 2.30pm on some of the days.
And to have the chance of seeing Louis Yssel and the rest of the Cromer Pier Show cast buy this week's North Norfolk News to enter a competition to win a pair of tickets to any evening performance of the show.
Louis Yssel began his musical career at the age of 18 after being spotted by international act Mario Frangoulis.
You may also want to watch:
His first professional performance was at the Sun City Superbowl in South Africa in front of 6,000 people after being invited on stage by Mario Frangoulis.
Since then Louis has sung light classical pieces at the Palace of the Lost City for guests including Oprah Winfrey, Mariah Carey as well as the Royal Family of Jordan and has also starred as one of the lead vocalists in the show Let there be Rock.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 6 Man seriously injured after crash
- 7 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
When he was 19 years old Louis opened a concert for Seal and in 2007 he sang at a John Legend concert.
He has also toured across Britain, Spain Sweden and Finland with pop/classical group Il Divo, Take That and Westlife.
His first solo album was called Reflections.
To book tickets for the pier show call the theatre box office on 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com