Chocolate festival to return to Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
It's chocs away for a Norfolk market town as its annual chocolate festival returns.
This celebration of all things chocolate will once again held at the on North Wymondham Community Centre on Saturday March 10.
Activities at the event will include chocolate food stalls, a presentation of chocolate poems and a chocolate themed raffle.
There will also be a challenge to professional cake makers to provide their logo on a chocolate cookie base, music from Wymondham's Got Talent finalist Mark Ferris and an appearance from the festival's special guest, Elsie, the 1937 Armstrong Siddeley vintage car.
A spokesman for the Community Centre said: 'We hope local residents and those from further afield will support the event.'
You may also want to watch:
The charity-owned and maintained commuunity centre in Lime Tree Avenue, Wymondham has annual costs of £6,000 but the trustees and small team of supporting volunteers were rocked by the news last year that roof repairs of up to £20,000 were required.
• The event runs from 2.30pm to 4.30pm and more information can be found on the North Wymondham Community Association Facebook Page.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working