Chocolate festival to return to Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
It's chocs away for a Norfolk market town as its annual chocolate festival returns.
This celebration of all things chocolate will once again held at the on North Wymondham Community Centre on Saturday March 10.
Activities at the event will include chocolate food stalls, a presentation of chocolate poems and a chocolate themed raffle.
There will also be a challenge to professional cake makers to provide their logo on a chocolate cookie base, music from Wymondham's Got Talent finalist Mark Ferris and an appearance from the festival's special guest, Elsie, the 1937 Armstrong Siddeley vintage car.
A spokesman for the Community Centre said: 'We hope local residents and those from further afield will support the event.'
You may also want to watch:
The charity-owned and maintained commuunity centre in Lime Tree Avenue, Wymondham has annual costs of £6,000 but the trustees and small team of supporting volunteers were rocked by the news last year that roof repairs of up to £20,000 were required.
• The event runs from 2.30pm to 4.30pm and more information can be found on the North Wymondham Community Association Facebook Page.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 9 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears
- 10 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney