Win tickets to see five top shows in Cromer
- Credit: submitted
Dance, music and laughter are just some of the treats on offer over the coming months at Cromer Pier's Pavilion Theatre.
And readers are being offered the chance to win tickets to see five of the shows set to entertain young and old.
Strictly Come Dancing Stars Ian Waite and Camilla Dallerup, who first got together as dancing partners in the summer of 2004, will be waltzing into the theatre on Wednesday, March 30 for an intimate evening of dance, songs and stories.
Camilla is one of the original professionals on Strictly Come Dancing and winner in 2008. Ian has appeared in nearly every series of the show. They will be accompanied by singer Paul Amer and guests.
The Simon and Garfunkel Story on Thursday, March 31 tells the fascinating tale of one of the world's most successful music duos, starting from their humble beginnings as 1950s Rock 'n' Roll duo Tom & Jerry. The show will include all the fmaous hits such as Mrs Robinson and Bridge Over Troubled Water, Scarborough Fair and The Boxer.
You may also want to watch:
On April 1 there are two very different shows starting with Rapunzel, a tongue-in-cheek retelling of the fairy tale, at 2.30pm.
The family musical has been created by the award-winning team behind the mega-hit television comedy series Friends.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 6 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 7 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 8 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
Paul Eastwood will also be making a welcome return to the stage in the evening of April 1 at 8pm, after two years of sell-out summer seasons in the Cromer Pier Show.
His 'Bound and Gagged' one-man show promises to be full of gags and stories. Keeping him company will be the international singing group The Honeypies.
The Vienna Festival Ballet will be performing one of the best-known love stories Swan Lake on Saturday, April 2 at 6.30pm.
The show's lavish costumes and stunning scenery help bring the magical story to life. An international cast and the glorious music from Tchaikovsky are set to make it a night to remember
The North Norfolk News in conjunction with the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer Pier has two tickets for each of the five shows. To have a chance of winning see this week's North Norfolk News.