Win tickets to Cromer Pier Show
- Credit: Archant
Comedy impressionist Adam Daye will be making his debut appearance at this year's Seaside Special spectacular on Cromer Pier.
He will be performing alongside comedian Paul Eastwood, multi-instrumental and vocal duo Andante as well as singers Louis Yssel and Jane Watkins at the Pavilion Theatre from June 21 and September 20.
Shows will be held at 7.30pm between Tuesdays and Saturdays and matinée performances of the Show Two, featuring the main Seaside Special performers, will be held at 2.30pm on some of the days.
The Cromer Pier Show is one of the few real variety shows in Britain.
Like many performers before him Adam started his career as a Butlins Redcoat but soon graduated to television.
You may also want to watch:
He also has toured with Victoria Wood, Frankie Howard and Ken Dodd.
On BBC Radio 2's Ken Dodd's Place of Laughter he worked as Ken's voice man providing character voices and impressions for the show.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 7 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
He also enjoys working as a character-actor, and recently played two leading roles in a new musical Let's Hear It For The Wee Man, written by and starring Jimmy Cricket.
Adam is a keen pantomime performer and has worked with the star of this year's Cromer Pier Show, Paul Eastwood, both in pantomime and a summer season in Eastbourne.
To book tickets for the pier summer show call the Pavilion Theatre box office on 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com.
To have a chance of seeing Adam and the rest of the Cromer Pier Show cast by entering a competition in this week's North Norfolk News to win two tickets to any evening performance of the show.