Win a pair of tickets to see Westlife at Thetford Forest!
The Eastern Daily Press have teamed up with the Forestry Commission to offer our readers the chance to win one pair of tickets to see Westlife at the beautiful natural setting of Thetford Forest on Friday July 15.
During their 12 years at the top of pop's hierarchy, Westlife have sold over 43 million records around the world. In the UK alone they have scored 10 multi-platinum albums and 14 No.1 hits, making them the top-selling group of the past decade. This prolific chart domination is attributed to hits like Swear It Again, Flying Without Wings, What Makes a Man, Uptown Girl, Queen Of My Heart, World Of Our Own, Unbreakable, You Raise Me Up and The Rose.
Critical acclaim for the group has come via numerous awards including two BRITS, an MTV Europe Music Award and being the only artists to win the prestigious Record of the Year an incredible four times.
Westlife, with special guests, will perform at Thetford Forest on Friday July 15. Tickets cost �37.50 (subject to booking fee) and are available from the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400, and online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
Money generated by Forestry Commission Live Music ticket sales is spent directly on the nation's woodlands, benefiting everything from butterflies to walkers.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Jack-knifed lorry shuts busy Norfolk road as police issue ice warning
- 7 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 10 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
For your chance to win, answer the following question -
How many times did Westlife win the prestigious Record of the Year Award?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday July 1, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.