Wilde Club returns with new EP
COLIN WILSON After a five-year gap, the Wilde Club is back at its spiritual home of Norwich Arts Centre on Tuesday with the four bands who feature on its latest EP.
After a five-year gap, the Wilde Club is back at its spiritual home of Norwich Arts Centre on Tuesday with the four bands who feature on its latest EP.
Benn's Little Rebellion return for their first gig of the year and their first in Norwich since the release of their third mini-album BLR For Beginners.
They are followed by South Norfolk's leading purveyors of punk, SevenDayStory. Main support comes from hotly-tipped Norwich three-piece Army of One whose dazzling blend of emo and punk has seen them compared to Placebo.
You may also want to watch:
The evening comes to a leather-clad rock'n'roll frenzy with the Skintight Jaguars.
The gig is to promote the release of Wilde Club EP No 4, featuring all four bands on the CD. Members of the Wombat Wombat collective will DJ in the bar. Doors 7.30pm. Tickets £4.50 advance, £5 door. Box office: 01603 660352.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days