What’s happening in Cromer this weekend?
- Credit: Archant
Things are really starting to get busy around Cromer!
There's lots of events planned this weekend. Here's a brief overview of what's on around the town Saturday, June 23 and Sunday, June 24.
-Teddy Bears' Picnic - Amazona Zoo (which specialises in South American animals, BTW that continent is actually home to a species of bear, read more here) is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a day of activities and teddy bear fun. Don't forget to bring your own plush bear! Open 10am-5pm.
-Cromer Museum 40th Anniversary Event - Activities are planned all day to mark the museum's milestone. Admission is free, opens 10.30am-3.30pm.
-Cromer Pier Show Opening Night - Comedy, music and dance variety show is back in all its end-of-the-pier glory for 2018. Pavilion Theatre, 8pm. Book tickets online here or find out more about the show here.
-Chuck Will's Widow, a Suffolk-based band who play a unique mix of 'Blues a Billy Trash', will perform at the King's Head pub in High Street, 8.30pm-11.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
-Historical walking tour - Walk around the town and find out its past from Alistair Murphy, Cromer Museum's curator. Starts from the museum, 1.30pm-3.30pm. Bookings essential, call 01263 513543.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
-Trio Centric - This jazz outfit will provide the perfect comedown from the weekend when they plan at the Albion in Church Street, 4.30pm-7.30pm.
*Have we missed an event? Email email@example.com or submit your event at enjoycromermore.co.uk/tell-us-your-story