What’s got people in North Creake confused?
- Credit: IAN BURT
Two events in North Creake are causing a little confusion in the village.
While there is a traditional Grand Fete at St Mary's Church on Sunday, May 28, there is also a comedy being performed by Creakes Drama Group - called The Village Fete - on June 8, 9 and 10.
It seems people have been contacting organisers asking about the wrong event.
The Grand Fete is from 2pm to 4.30pm and offers entertainment for all the family from various stalls to a bygones country antiques roadshow. There will be cream teas and barbecue, and music by Daisy's Cat.
There is free parking and free entry and more information is available online at www.northcreake.org or by calling 01328 738067.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the Creakes Drama Group comedy, by Peter Tinniswood, cost £10 from the box office on 07818 696660 or email email@example.com. Performances are at 7.30pm each night at North Creake village hall.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 9 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 10 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146