What’s got people in North Creake confused?
- Credit: IAN BURT
Two events in North Creake are causing a little confusion in the village.
While there is a traditional Grand Fete at St Mary's Church on Sunday, May 28, there is also a comedy being performed by Creakes Drama Group - called The Village Fete - on June 8, 9 and 10.
It seems people have been contacting organisers asking about the wrong event.
The Grand Fete is from 2pm to 4.30pm and offers entertainment for all the family from various stalls to a bygones country antiques roadshow. There will be cream teas and barbecue, and music by Daisy's Cat.
There is free parking and free entry and more information is available online at www.northcreake.org or by calling 01328 738067.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the Creakes Drama Group comedy, by Peter Tinniswood, cost £10 from the box office on 07818 696660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Performances are at 7.30pm each night at North Creake village hall.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 6 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 7 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 8 Jack-knifed lorry shuts busy Norfolk road as police issue ice warning
- 9 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 10 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain