Wensum Wonderland launching this Christmas with fairground and market
- Credit: Wensum Wonderland/Getty Images/iStockphoto/JoseIgnacioSoto
You’ll be walking in a Wensum Wonderland at a new event launching in Norfolk this Christmas, with everything from a festive market to fairground rides.
The event will take place outside the Wensum Valley Hotel Golf and Country Club in Taverham from November 28 until December 6 from 2pm to 8pm and there is space for 50 stalls.
There will be ticketed time slots to prevent crowding and fairground rides, for an additional cost, including bumper cars, a Ferris wheel and an inflatable ski slide.
Guests will also be treated to a 20-minute Christmas production set in Santa’s workshop and a food court will be packed with festive treats.
Adam Coulton, who has organised Wensum Wonderland, said: “I thought it would be good to hold a local Christmas event with many things cancelled this year.
You may also want to watch:
“I have run several events at this venue throughout the year and it lends itself to a one-way system.”
Visit the ‘Wensum Wonderland’ Facebook page for updates of when tickets go on sale and message if you’re interested in a stall.
-Make sure to join our ‘Christmas in Norfolk’ Facebook group for all the latest festive news.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show