Wells Maltings announce number of events for November
- Credit: Archant
A number of events to take place at the Wells Maltings have been announced for November.
Screened live by satellite from New York, Marnie, by composer Nico Muhly, is a gripping re-imagining of Winston Graham's novel, set in the 1950s and about a mysterious young woman who assumes multiple identities.
World War One Remembered, in association with The Creakes Drama Group, is an entertaining revue show to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of the First World War and is complete with a showing of War Horse.
The event will start at 7pm on Friday, November 9 and tickets cost £12.50.
Alan Bennett's The Madness of King George III will be shown live by satellite from the National Theatre on Tuesday, November 20 at 7pm with tickets priced at £15.
You may also want to watch:
On Thursday, November 22 at 8pm, comedy show Stand Up Wells will feature comics such as Mitch Benn, Howard Read and Norfolk local Tim Fitzhigham. Tickets will cost £12.50.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 3 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 4 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 8 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 9 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back