Video: Rapper Wiley is added to main stage line-up of Norfolk’s Sundown Festival
A late addition has been made to the line-up for the main stage of next month's Sundown Festival at the Norfolk Showground.
Urban music star Wiley will now perform on the Saturday main stage at Sundown, bringing an alternative style to the other acts that night, such as Pixie Lott, Katy B and headliner Olly Murs.
The London rapper's most recent single, Heatwave, reached number one in the UK singles chart. You can watch the official video of the number one single above.
Sundown Festival spokesman, Dion Clements, said: 'Wiley is an outstanding talent of the urban music scene. Highly respected in both the underground and mainstream markets.
'Both we (the organisers) and the audience at Sundown should be honoured to have the Godfather of Grime come and perform our main stage this year.'
The festival - being held over the weekend of September 1 and 2 - looks set to smash last year's ticket sales, with few tickets remaining.
For more information, or to book tickets, go to www.nationalboxoffice.co.uk or call 0871 224 1112 or 1113.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?