Video: New Batman film The Dark Knight Rises to get special early screenings at Cinema City and Odeon in Norwich
Fans of the Batman films have got the opportunity to be among the first to see the latest, The Dark Knight Rises, in special early-morning showings at two of Norwich's cinemas.
The highly-anticipated conclusion to the Dark Knight Trilogy, starring Christian Bale as the caped crusader, is being screened at 5am at Odeon, in Riverside, and 6am at Cinema City, in St Andrews Street, on Friday, July 20.
Batman enthusiasts will be able to grab a bacon sandwich and a coffee at both venues before taking their seats for the new film.
Cinema City's general manager, Jack Thompson, said: 'We are aware of the anticipation surrounding this release, so we thought we'd give our customers the chance to see the film before they go to work.
'This is the first time we've tried an event of this kind, we're sure it'll be worth getting up for!'
Odeon general manager, Mary Wisbey, added: 'With the film having specific sections shot using IMAX cameras, an IMAX screen really is the best place to watch this year's most anticipated film.'
Tickets for Cinema City are available in person at the cinema box office, by calling 0871 902 5724 or by visiting www.picturehouses.co.uk
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 3 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 7 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
Or Odeon tickets are available in person, by calling 0871 22 44 007 or going to www.odeon.co.uk