Video: Kasabian and Arctic Monkeys tribute acts to headline VW Whitenoise festival at Norfolk Showground this weekend
Hundreds of car enthusiasts will be heading to the Norfolk Showground this weekend for family-friendly festival, VW Whitenoise.
Dedicated to Volkswagens and live music, the festival has brought in two of the UK's top tribute acts to mark its 10th anniversary.
It will be the first time that Hull-based Kasabian tribute act, Kazabian, will have performed in Norfolk when they perform on Saturday night, following Friday night's performance from Wolverhampton-based Arctic Monkeys cover band, Antarctic Monkeys.
The festival will also feature a roller disco both evenings and a mix of live bands and DJs across four stages, including local talent such as Monkey Spanner, Killamonjambo and We Can't Dance.
Neil Haughey, VW Whitenoise event organiser and music booker, said: 'We have really pushed the boat out for our 10th anniversary celebrations at the showground. We know our visitors love the chance to have a sing along, amongst the chance to hear new music and local favourites.'
You may also want to watch:
Day tickets for the festival are �8 per adult and �3 for children and can be bought on the gate, with under-threes going free. Weekend tickets with free camping are also available on the gate.
Gates open at midday on Friday and close at 10pm, and are then open between 10am and 10pm on Saturday and 9am to 5pm on Sunday.
- 1 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 2 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 3 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 4 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
Are you going to VW Whitenoise or another event this weekend? Submit your photos at iwitness24.co.uk