Video: Hundreds queue to meet their idol YouTube star Tanya Burr at Jarrolds in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Fashion fans turned up in their masses in Norwich, to meet their vlogging hero Tanya Burr.
Up to 800 people lined up outside Jarrolds where the fashion and beauty vlogger who grew up in Norwich, was signing copies of her book 'Love, Tanya', a beauty guide and autobiography.
Fans started queueing outside the shop at 1pm, with the line stretching down Bedford Street around to Boots on London Street.
First in line were friends Rosie Weston, 12, and Jess Johnson, 12, from Leicester, who had made a day trip to the day to meet the Youtube star.
Jess, said: 'I am so excited to meet Tanya, me and Rosie have been watching her videos for a long time. We wanted to come to her book signing in the place where she is from.'
Samantha Taylor, 18, from King's Lynn said: 'I've always loved her videos and found them very inspiring, I am amazed at how many people have turned up here and watch her videos like I do.'
Fiona Lees, 23, from Long Stratton, said: 'I am so excited to meet her I love her videos and can't wait to read her book.'
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
The crowd started entering Jarrolds at 3pm when the book signing started.
Burr is best known for her make-up and fashion channel on Youtube which has over 2.8 million subscribers and over 10 million views per month.
She also has 1.4 million followers on Instagram and 1.2 million on Twitter.