Video: Hundreds queue to meet their idol YouTube star Tanya Burr at Jarrolds in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Fashion fans turned up in their masses in Norwich, to meet their vlogging hero Tanya Burr.
Up to 800 people lined up outside Jarrolds where the fashion and beauty vlogger who grew up in Norwich, was signing copies of her book 'Love, Tanya', a beauty guide and autobiography.
Fans started queueing outside the shop at 1pm, with the line stretching down Bedford Street around to Boots on London Street.
First in line were friends Rosie Weston, 12, and Jess Johnson, 12, from Leicester, who had made a day trip to the day to meet the Youtube star.
Jess, said: 'I am so excited to meet Tanya, me and Rosie have been watching her videos for a long time. We wanted to come to her book signing in the place where she is from.'
You may also want to watch:
Samantha Taylor, 18, from King's Lynn said: 'I've always loved her videos and found them very inspiring, I am amazed at how many people have turned up here and watch her videos like I do.'
Fiona Lees, 23, from Long Stratton, said: 'I am so excited to meet her I love her videos and can't wait to read her book.'
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Former village pub for sale as home
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 7 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 8 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 9 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 10 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
The crowd started entering Jarrolds at 3pm when the book signing started.
Burr is best known for her make-up and fashion channel on Youtube which has over 2.8 million subscribers and over 10 million views per month.
She also has 1.4 million followers on Instagram and 1.2 million on Twitter.