X Factor stars Union J are coming to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Boy band Union J are coming to Norfolk.
The trio, consisting of Josh Cuthbert, JJ Hamblett and Jaymi Hensley will be performing at King's Lynn Corn Exchange on Tuesday, March 27.
Formed in 2011, the band successfully made it through to the live finals of the ninth series of The X Factor, finishing in fourth place.
Since then they have gone on to release four consecutive top ten singles and had two albums certified gold and silver.
The group are best known for songs such as Carry You, Tonight (We Live Forever) and You Got It All.
You may also want to watch:
Previous members of the band include George Shelley, who left in 2016 and Casey Johnson, who departed in 2017.
Tickets for the King's Lynn show are priced between £22.50 and £28.50 (plus service fee) and are available now via kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 8 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday