Two GoGoHares hop into artist’s painting
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Two of the GoGoHares have hopped into a new work of art created by artist Tom Cringle.
Bittern and Wherry Hare and Funny Bunny can be spotted in the new painting - called Haring By - which Mr Cringle completed over two hours at Norwich Railway Station on Tuesday.
The work - which Mr Cringle has gifted to Break to help raise funds for the charity - shows the pair of GoGo stars in their places at the station on the GoGoHares city trail which has been brought to Norwich by Break and Wild in Art to celebrate Break's 50th anniversary.
Mr Cringle, 46 and from Buxton, is also the artist behind Bittern and Wherry Hare which is sponsored by Greater Anglia.
Funny Bunny, created by Deven Bhurke, has been sponsored by East of England Co-op.
More details about how Mr Cringle's painting will be raising funds for Break will be revealed at a later date at www.gogohares.co.uk• See today's The Leaping Leverets supplement for more about the GoGoCreate leverets Norwich trail which is also part of the GoGoHares project.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 8 Former factory site to become a new church
- 9 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 10 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate