Two GoGoHares hop into artist’s painting
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Two of the GoGoHares have hopped into a new work of art created by artist Tom Cringle.
Bittern and Wherry Hare and Funny Bunny can be spotted in the new painting - called Haring By - which Mr Cringle completed over two hours at Norwich Railway Station on Tuesday.
The work - which Mr Cringle has gifted to Break to help raise funds for the charity - shows the pair of GoGo stars in their places at the station on the GoGoHares city trail which has been brought to Norwich by Break and Wild in Art to celebrate Break's 50th anniversary.
Mr Cringle, 46 and from Buxton, is also the artist behind Bittern and Wherry Hare which is sponsored by Greater Anglia.
Funny Bunny, created by Deven Bhurke, has been sponsored by East of England Co-op.
More details about how Mr Cringle's painting will be raising funds for Break will be revealed at a later date at www.gogohares.co.uk• See today's The Leaping Leverets supplement for more about the GoGoCreate leverets Norwich trail which is also part of the GoGoHares project.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 9 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 10 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow