Unique fair entices book and art lovers equally
- Credit: Archant
A unique fair in Norwich's Forum enticed book and art lovers alike.
Turn The Page Artists Book Fair was a two-day annual event and the only fair of its type in the eastern region.
The fair, held on May 25 and 26, offered a unique platform for artists whose work is book-based.
Turn The Page 2018 featured work by more than 60 individual artists, small and fine presses, independent publishers and artists groups.
It also offered a rare chance to see original artists' books by award-winning artist and novelist Audrey Niffenegger.
You may also want to watch:
Rosie Sherwood is the fair's new creative director. The artist and publisher said: 'The fair has long been one of my favourite events in the UK art book arts scene and having the chance to contribute to the development of the fair is a joy.'
Turn The Page features live music, poetry and artist talks, as well as the fair's first symposium, a more academic event of discussion.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home