Trucks, stunts, dare devil jumps and car crushing planned for Truckfest East at the Norfolk Showground
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Don't miss all the family fun at Truckfest East next weekend at the Norfolk Showground.
If your little ones love Transformers, or perhaps Star Wars is more their thing, or maybe the wee ones just love the Paw Patrols, you won't want to miss Truckfest East on August 18-20.
Or perhaps reality TV is your thing and you were addicted to ITV2's Love Island, joining us for the first time ever at Truckfest East will be the stars of TV's Love Island. Personalities Dom and Jess will be joined by winner Kem and the popular Chris as they take to the arena to meet and greet fans.
As well as hundreds of trucks and stunts from top stunt man Terry Grant and dare devil jumps and car crushing from Monster Truck Slingshot, we have lots more family fun happening throughout the weekend at Truckfest East at the Norfolk Showground, Costessey.
If you're a big fan of the Ice Road Truckers then why not come along to meet Todd Dewey and the lovely Lisa Kelly from the hit show, and you can get a photo taken and ask them why they drive across the ice in such dangerous conditions?
Truckfest events are among the largest truck event within the UK and has been pulling in truck enthusiasts and industry key players for over 35 years.
Of course, Truckfest is all about the trucks and you won't see more trucks in one place than at the Norfolk And Norwich Showgrounds, come see the trucks compete for the top prize of best truck and watch the truck owners wash and polish their beautiful machines.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 5 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 6 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 Boss 'gutted' after scenes cut from Ed Balls' Who Do You Think You Are?
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
Ticket prices are (advanced early bird ticket costs) £14 for an adult and children's tickets (five to 15) are only £6. Family tickets are £35 (two adults and two children). And, if you're on a budget, the great news is that under-fives go free.
Tickets can be pre -booked by e- tickets online on www.truckfest.co.uk and simply bring your printed ticket with you to the showground's or alternatively download your ticket onto your smart phone and present your ticket at the gates to gain entry. Make sure you book your tickets today to receive the early bird price.
Parking is free and available on site with disabled parking allocated to customers with a blue sign so please ensure to display this when parking your car.