SEAN ATKINS Norwich Theatre Royal
Norwich Theatre Royal
The Theatre Royal underlined its reputation for attracting the big names with this visit by children's favourite Tractor Tom - star of CITV.
Farmer Fi and Matt were the only human members of the cast while ducks, sheep and a dog also feature. But talking Tractor Tom is the real star of the show - and how encouraging it is that an item of farm machinery should provide such entertainment for children in Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
The story moves swiftly from tidying up the farm to a bit of fun with pirates and then a happy conclusion.
Our three-year-old Esther knew what it was all about - joining in the songs, performing the actions and declaring the 'silly bits' to be her favourite part of the show.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 10 Narrowest of margins as Junkyard Market gets 12-month permission
But I can report that, after 90 minutes of fun, a devoted Tractor Tom fan went home tired but happy. And so did his daughter.