Top skiffle band to appear at Holt charity show
A top skiffle band is among the acts at an annual charity variety show in north Norfolk this month.
The London Philharmonic Skiffle Orchestra, formed in 2000, provide a high energy show which combines a mixture of styles, instruments and costumes, featuring the foursome of Mike Martin, Martyn Oram, the Right Horrible Ronald Regan, and Captain Cabbage.
They will be joining the line up at the 11th annual variety show being staged by the Good Intentions Fund-Raising Team led by Yvonne Tiffany from Aldborough, and the Grand Order of Water Rats showbusiness charity, with whom she has forged a close working relationship over the years.
The event is at the Auden Theatre, Gresham's School, Holt with performances at 2.30pm and 7.30pm
Other acts include popular Cromer Pier headlining duo, Steve Barclay, the Lowestoft Signing Choir, and Broadland Youth Choir.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds to the Lowestoft Signing Choir, Citizens Advice Bureau North Norfolk and the Water Rats.
Tickets (�8.50 matinee, �15 evening, 312.50 concessions or �10 each for party bookings or six or more, from 01263 768076.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups