Top skiffle band to appear at Holt charity show
A top skiffle band is among the acts at an annual charity variety show in north Norfolk this month.
The London Philharmonic Skiffle Orchestra, formed in 2000, provide a high energy show which combines a mixture of styles, instruments and costumes, featuring the foursome of Mike Martin, Martyn Oram, the Right Horrible Ronald Regan, and Captain Cabbage.
They will be joining the line up at the 11th annual variety show being staged by the Good Intentions Fund-Raising Team led by Yvonne Tiffany from Aldborough, and the Grand Order of Water Rats showbusiness charity, with whom she has forged a close working relationship over the years.
The event is at the Auden Theatre, Gresham's School, Holt with performances at 2.30pm and 7.30pm
Other acts include popular Cromer Pier headlining duo, Steve Barclay, the Lowestoft Signing Choir, and Broadland Youth Choir.
Proceeds to the Lowestoft Signing Choir, Citizens Advice Bureau North Norfolk and the Water Rats.
Tickets (�8.50 matinee, �15 evening, 312.50 concessions or �10 each for party bookings or six or more, from 01263 768076.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 7 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 10 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash