Top pianist in Cromer Music Evenings recital
Award-winning pianist Alexander Soares will perform in the next concert staged by Cromer Music Evenings.
The London-born musician made his concert debut at the age of 17 and has played across the UK and Europn as well as live on BBC Radio 3.
He has won numerous awards including Guildhall's Beethoven Prize, 2nd prize in the Brant International Piano Competition, 2nd Prize by the Beethoven Piano Society of Europe, the Countess of Munster award, and a Musicians Benevolent Fund Postgraduate Performance Award.
Most recently he has performed at the Barbican, and as part of the Guildhall's Faculty Artists series in a chamber music evening,
In the North Norfolk recital, on Sunday May 29 at 3pm at Templewood, Northrepps, he will play a programme including music by Beethoven, Scarlatti, Chopin and Dutilleux.
Admission is �8 at the door (CME members �5.00, students �2.00 )
More information about the performer is on www.alexander-soares.com
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 5 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages