Toby Carvery in Norfolk offering free meals for mums on Mother’s Day
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2009
Treat your mum to a carvery with all the trimmings this Mother's Day without breaking the bank.
Toby Carvery restaurants across the UK, including the Captain Manby in Gorleston, are offering a free roast on March 31.
What your mum really wants this Mothering Sunday is a hearty roast and you don't even need to tell her it was free.
By saving money on mum's meal you'll still be able to get her a gift as well as dinner if you wish.
The meats on offer include roast turkey, beef, gammon and pork and you can them help yourself to seasonal vegetables, Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes and go up as much as you like.
You may also want to watch:
The offer is available in all its restaurants if you download and register on the Toby Carvery app and then you will receive a voucher which you need to show to a member of staff at the restaurant.
The tasty deal is valid if you book a table after 6pm on March 31.
- 1 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 5 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 10 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse