World famous comedian Tim FitzHigham to compere Royal Norfolk show’s evening festival
One of the highlights of this year's Royal Norfolk Show is sure to be Jimmy's festival, which features artists and bands from across Norfolk.
Compering the evening on Wednesday, June 27, will be famous comedian Tim FitzHigham.
Mr FitzHigham is best known for his feats such as paddling a paper boat down 160 miles of the River Thames, rowing a bathtub across the English Channel, and inflating the world's largest man-inflated balloon.
Mr FitzHigham will be making sure the extended evening will run smoothly (or not so smoothly) and treating the audiences to some stand up comedy in between acts.
Mr FitzHigham will introduce the festival at 6.30pm, and will finish the evening by introducing the Big Sing Band at 9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk-born comedian has won himself acclaim amongst other comedians, with Eddie Izzard saying: 'Tim Fitzhigham is unhinged; he's completely without hinges.'
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups