Thousands enjoy dancing back through the decades at the Reload Festival
- Credit: Rob Marrison
Thousand of music fans are enjoying dancing back through the decades at the Reload Festival this weekend.
The retro music extravaganza is bringing the sound of the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s to the Norfolk Showground.
Soul II Soul, Level 42 and Heatwave were among the acts on the main stage line-up on Saturday, and today's acts will include Billy Ocean, Blue and Aswad. The Christians are to replace rock group Mungo Jerry on today's line-up.
New for 2017 is the Discotheque Stage which yesterday featured Jazzie B, Smokin Jo and more, while today's acts will include Trevor Nelson and Craig Charles Funk and Soul Club. There is also a Club Tropicana area and lots of other festivities.
The festival runs from midday until 10.30pm today.
For more about the Reload Festival, including ticket prices and how to book, visit www.reloadfestival.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 7 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors