Thousands enjoy dancing back through the decades at the Reload Festival
- Credit: Rob Marrison
Thousand of music fans are enjoying dancing back through the decades at the Reload Festival this weekend.
The retro music extravaganza is bringing the sound of the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s to the Norfolk Showground.
Soul II Soul, Level 42 and Heatwave were among the acts on the main stage line-up on Saturday, and today's acts will include Billy Ocean, Blue and Aswad. The Christians are to replace rock group Mungo Jerry on today's line-up.
New for 2017 is the Discotheque Stage which yesterday featured Jazzie B, Smokin Jo and more, while today's acts will include Trevor Nelson and Craig Charles Funk and Soul Club. There is also a Club Tropicana area and lots of other festivities.
The festival runs from midday until 10.30pm today.
For more about the Reload Festival, including ticket prices and how to book, visit www.reloadfestival.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree