Theme of this years Festival of Architecture announced.
- Credit: Archant � 2009
The theme of this year's Festival of Architecture in Norwich and Norfolk (FANN) has been announced by the new Norfolk Association of Architects' (NAA) president Jerene Irwin.
Ms Irwin said: 'This year our festival will focus on the theme of memory. I am passionate about raising awareness of the role that good architecture plays in shaping our lives.
'It was FANN13 that inspired me to get involved with NAA.'
The festival began in 2009 and runs every two years. The aim is to celebrate architecture and show the public the benefits of design.
It will include an exhibition of the region's architects held at the Forum, children's events at the Castle Museum, exhibitions and lectures by Norwich University of the Arts, guided tours in Norwich and at the University of East Anglia, architectural films at Cinema City and a public photography competition.
You may also want to watch:
The festival starts on September 28.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 10 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out