Norwich pub to hold gluten-free beer and pizza festival
- Credit: Steve Adams
Whether you can't have gluten or are choosing to cut it out of your diet, a Norwich pub is putting on the perfect event for you.
The Plasterers Arms in Norwich is hosting a gluten-free beer festival over the weekend of February 16-18, showcasing some of the best gluten-free beers from across the country.
A spokesman for the pub said the event was set to be a 'doozy of a weekend' and would show people that 'gluten-free beer has come a long way over the last few years'.
Experts from Nene Valley Brewery will be on hand Saturday, February 17 during the day, providing free tastings and talks about their beers.
Around seven specific drinks are going to be available on cask, keg and in cans from brewers such as Brass Castle Beer, Magic Rock Brew Co and Stringers Beer.
You may also want to watch:
As well as this, there will also be a selection of gluten-free pizza and cakes on offer throughout the weekend.
• For more information on the event visit facebook.com/events420947411659527/
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?