Norwich pub to hold gluten-free beer and pizza festival
- Credit: Steve Adams
Whether you can't have gluten or are choosing to cut it out of your diet, a Norwich pub is putting on the perfect event for you.
The Plasterers Arms in Norwich is hosting a gluten-free beer festival over the weekend of February 16-18, showcasing some of the best gluten-free beers from across the country.
A spokesman for the pub said the event was set to be a 'doozy of a weekend' and would show people that 'gluten-free beer has come a long way over the last few years'.
Experts from Nene Valley Brewery will be on hand Saturday, February 17 during the day, providing free tastings and talks about their beers.
Around seven specific drinks are going to be available on cask, keg and in cans from brewers such as Brass Castle Beer, Magic Rock Brew Co and Stringers Beer.
You may also want to watch:
As well as this, there will also be a selection of gluten-free pizza and cakes on offer throughout the weekend.
• For more information on the event visit facebook.com/events420947411659527/
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 9 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named