Latitude 2018: The Killers know how to really put on a show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The crowd were buzzing with electricity whilst waiting for The Killers to take to the stage on Saturday night.
You could feel the excitement building in the air. For many (myself included) The Killers are one of most iconic bands of the early noughties with so many recognisable hit songs.
The band formed in 2001 and their debut album 'Hot Fuss' in 2004 was a huge success with songs such as 'Mr Brightside' and 'Smile Like You Mean It' becoming classic pop-rock anthems.
Since then the band has gone on to release another four albums, the most recent in 2017, 'Wonderful, Wonderful.'
The band played a number of hits from this album as well as songs we'd all been waiting for such as 'When You Were Young,' Human' 'Mr Brightside' and 'Somebody Told Me.'
You may also want to watch:
Charming front man Brandon Flowers made sure the crowd loved every minute. He certainly knows how to work the stage, keeping us captivated until the end. Everyone was singing a long throughout, the atmosphere lively and vibrant – just what you want from a festival headliner.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car