The Festival Too bus hits the road
- Credit: Ian Burt
A bus promoting this weekend's Festival Too line-up has hit the road in King's Lynn, ahead of performances by singer Gabrielle and 90s indie band The Wonder Stuff.
The Tuesday Market Place was filled with 13,000 fans of current pop band The Vamps – and organisers are expecting the town to be busy again at the festival's final weekend of free live music.
The Wonder Stuff headline Friday night, supported by Aladdinsane, a David Bowie tribute act and The Thinking Men from 7.30pm.
Saturday, the festival's final night, will feature multi-platinum selling artist Gabrielle together with BB Diamond, Victoria and others from 6.30pm.
Bridget Nurse, chairman of the Festival Too committee, said: 'We're really grateful to Stagecoach for helping us promote our festival.
You may also want to watch:
'Their backing, and the support of all our sponsors and helpers, goes a long way towards the free events and live music.'
Lynx buses, which also operates in King's Lynn, will again provide a free bus service after the entertainment ends on Friday and Saturday night.
- 1 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops project
- 2 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 3 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 4 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 5 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 6 Dog dies and another missing after getting lost in snow
- 7 'We don't want to close': Farm shop makes plea for support during lockdown
- 8 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 9 'Hot-headed' woman drove car over police officer's foot
- 10 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
Buses run between 11pm and 11.45pm to Gaywood, Fairstead and The Woottons.
Are you holding a festival? Email firstname.lastname@example.org