The Festival Too bus hits the road
- Credit: Ian Burt
A bus promoting this weekend's Festival Too line-up has hit the road in King's Lynn, ahead of performances by singer Gabrielle and 90s indie band The Wonder Stuff.
The Tuesday Market Place was filled with 13,000 fans of current pop band The Vamps – and organisers are expecting the town to be busy again at the festival's final weekend of free live music.
The Wonder Stuff headline Friday night, supported by Aladdinsane, a David Bowie tribute act and The Thinking Men from 7.30pm.
Saturday, the festival's final night, will feature multi-platinum selling artist Gabrielle together with BB Diamond, Victoria and others from 6.30pm.
Bridget Nurse, chairman of the Festival Too committee, said: 'We're really grateful to Stagecoach for helping us promote our festival.
'Their backing, and the support of all our sponsors and helpers, goes a long way towards the free events and live music.'
Lynx buses, which also operates in King's Lynn, will again provide a free bus service after the entertainment ends on Friday and Saturday night.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
Buses run between 11pm and 11.45pm to Gaywood, Fairstead and The Woottons.
Are you holding a festival? Email email@example.com