Talent show seeking north Norfolk performers
Talent hunters are seeking out undiscovered performers in north Norfolk.
The plea comes from the Good Intentions Fundraising Team as it gears up for its annual talent show - which also opens the door to a moment in the spotlight of a charity variety show later in the year.
The talent show will be held on March 3 at 11am at the Aldborough Church Room, The Green, Aldborough.
Organiser Yvonne Tiffany said: 'We can promise we will not be the 'Simon Cowells' of the judging world - so we would like to encourage as many schools, dancing schools, singers, choirs, musicians, comedians, etc to take part.'
There is no age limit and the overall winner will be asked to perform at the Gift annual variety show on Sunday September 22 which is organised in conjunction with the showbusiness charity the Grand Order of Water Rats, which has a long-standing link with the north Norfolk fundraising team.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Tiffany added: 'Since we have been running this talent show, it has become obvious that North Norfolk has a lot of talent to offer, so please don't let this opportunity slip by.'
Entry forms from firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01263 768076.
- 1 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 4 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 9 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 10 50 home development approved despite flooding fears